- As low as $839/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: The Porches
LOCATION: Pondfront - located right off of our striking BeachHouse Pond.
DETAILS: Spoil yourself in this roomy home with great pond vistas. This home offers 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths. A wrap around porch/ sunbathing deck, and outdoor grilling area. The ideal place for your family, very cavernous! Elevator, gas fireplace, ice maker, and wireless Internet access. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no family pets policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: Full over twin bunk bed with twin bed trundle Hall Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A spacious sunbathing deck, and outdoor gas grilling and seating overlooking the BeachHouse pond. There is also a gourmet kitchen with additional refrigeration and ice maker, broad open porches w/ seating. There is an elevator, gas fireplace, wet bar w/ice maker, washer, dryer, wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your Georgetown, SC rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. 6 Bedroom, 6.5 Bath w/ Open Porches overlooking our Beach House Pond @ DeBordieu! The Porches has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.