- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Eliza Clare
LOCATION: Lake-front, in the community of Sea Oaks in DeBordieu.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, and dining.
DETAILS: Appreciate this big 6 bedroom home, located on our beach home pond. Plenty of room for the family, and just a few mins. from the beach and community pools!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
- Master Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bath
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Private Bath
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Private Bath
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Private Bath
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bedroom with Hall Bath
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Hall Bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Dining at our striking eateries, and access to both community pools located just seconds from the beach and Beach Club!
SUMMER CHECK-IN DAY: FRIDAY
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club comforts such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees who give higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes provide Georgetown, SC area promotional guides which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? The off-peak seasons typically offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same property. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are essentially catered to particular clients, whether it is soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often times shocked at the number and wide variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a rental which fits their desires and price range.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you think "Beautiful Creekfront home located on our Beach House Pond! Eliza Clare" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation homes start booking early. To ensure the very best selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Many families decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Agreement can be tough among family members, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that "Beautiful Creekfront home located on our Beach House Pond! Eliza Clare" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single member of your group will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the home have bicycles and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furry family members. While many vacation rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and costs vary per rental. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
Once the location, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting "Beautiful Creekfront home located on our Beach House Pond! Eliza Clare", along with various other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Even if you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home really should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be remedied before leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Virtually all rental management company sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine about your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to go back? Ideally everything turned out to be outstanding and you're all set to reserve the same rental home for next season. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to help with another search.