- As low as $605/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Eliza Clare
LOCATION: Lake-front, in the community of Ocean Oaks in DeBordieu.
DETAILS: Appreciate this roomy 6 bedroom home, located on our beach home pond. Plenty of room for the family, and just a few mins. from the beach and community pools! This home is equipped with a full size charcoal grille for guest use.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Primary Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bedroom with Hall Bath
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Hall Bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Dining at our magnificant eateries, and access to both community pools located just seconds from the beach and Beach Club!
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK-IN DAY: FRIDAY
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
When to visit Georgetown & When to book:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful Creekfront home located on our Beach House Pond! Eliza Clare has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.