- As low as $840/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Eliza Clare
LOCATION: Lake-front, in the community of Ocean Oaks in DeBordieu.
DETAILS: Appreciate this cavernous 6 bedroom home, located on our beach home pond. Plenty of room for the family, and just a few mins. from the beach and community pools! This home is equipped with a full size charcoal grille for guest use.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Primary Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Private Bath
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bedroom with Hall Bath
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds with Hall Bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Dining at our striking eateries, and access to both community pools located just seconds from the beach and Beach Club!
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK-IN DAY: FRIDAY
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Beautiful Creekfront home located on our Beach House Pond! Eliza Clare has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
Ready to book Beautiful Creekfront home located on our Beach House Pond! Eliza Clare?Book Online Get Information Call: