- 8 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Catering Available
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAttractively furbished eight bedroom home in DeBordieu Colony ideal for generous groups or multiple families. This home has been completely modernized and is new for the rental program. Prepare magnificent meals in the open kitchen that has enough room for everybody in your event. Parlor or take a much needed nap in the new beds that make this the most calming home on our rental market. This place very feels like home with the open floor plan on the main level that gives visitors a change to catch up with family and friends alike. Take a step out into the summer nights on one of the many balconies that give this home such an exceptional view. Savor a morning cup of coffee on the wide open porches that have plenty of seating. We cannot express how striking this home is, you will just have to come see it for yourself! Rent your breathtaking beach holiday with us today!
Membership to DeBordieu club includes pool and beach club. Golf and tennis with applicable costs
No Smoking, No Family Animals, Sunday-Sunday Rental during summer months.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Georgetown, SC area traveller discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? The off-peak seasons may offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same property. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular customers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Georgetown, SC activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual property owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a property that matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you book "Beautiful Custom Decorated Eight Bedroom Home in DeBordieu Colony", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Make certain "Beautiful Custom Decorated Eight Bedroom Home in DeBordieu Colony" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your group needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations might eliminate a potential rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the area, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager immediately. This may protect against disagreements during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental home sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.