- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyWelcome to the historic Queen street bungalow! This newly remodeled home in historic Georgetown has all the perks of staying in the Historic District with a new coastal chic feel. From the dueling Chippendale style porches to the antique double sided fireplaces, this home has it all!
The freshly modernized kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances, a sizable island for prepping meals and a coffee bar! Don’t miss the cute porch off the kitchen to adore your morning cup of coffee. You will also find a brand new washer and dryer. The dining area opens up from the kitchen and includes a six person table as well as a bar area. Make yourself a drink and appreciate the sunset from the second floor porch! On the first floor you will also find a half bathroom and a roomy living room supplied with plenty of space for watching movies on the 40 inch flat screen TV. The living space also has an abundance of books and puzzles for you to adore. Upstairs you will find two sizable bedrooms both with queen size beds, walk in closets and a big bathroom supplied with a shower tub and bathroom essentials. A full size self inflating queen air bed accepts for the bungalow to sleep two more visitors as well.
Whether you are staying for a wedding or visiting from out of town, the Queen Street Cottage location is walkable to all the sites and scenes downtown Georgetown has to offer. Just two and a half blocks from the water and Front street. The newly modernized river walk has great waterfront eateries as well as plenty of stores and eateries that line Front street; or easily walk the oak lined streets relishing the historic mansions! Georgetown also offers museums and many churches that are easily handsome. You won’t want to miss out on the tours that are offered where you can learn about many of these historic homes and churches. Queen street bungalow is also a brief drive to many remarkable plantations such as Hopseewee and Brook Green gardens; and on the days that you are yearning to relax and relish the South Carolina weather don’t hesitate to discover the many beaches that are close by including Pawleys Island which is a brief 10 min. drive and Huntington State Beach. (Pawleys island, surfside Beach, murrells inlet, and Myrtle Beach). Also don’t forget downtown Charleston is just a hop skip and a jump away! A speedy one hour and fifteen min. drive accepts you to take a day trip to savor the number 1 voted city in the US the past 4 years!
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Georgetown, SC area vacation discount catalogs that feature offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local vendor itself. Search for these publications and coupon books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities at a possibly significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific opportunities.
- Several rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat individuals of the same property. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are practically catered to specific customers, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. If there's a specific Georgetown, SC atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed due to health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Georgetown, SC family, from relaxing condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "Beautifully Renovated Historic home in the Heart of Georgetown" is the perfect rental property for your next family vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Will your preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. One member of your party will have to be responsible for gathering payments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home payment? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your party have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find problems, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager without delay. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental to make sure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental management company websites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything turned out to be perfect and you're ready to re-book the rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.8 miles