- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Clothes Dryer
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyBerry Delightful! We want to welcome Berry Restful to our rental family!! This off sea home located in DeBordieu Colony is a outstanding place to spend the week with your family. Very private home with a enormous enclosed yard. Neighbors to the front, rear and one side are permanent residents causing a peaceful vibe. Give your wallet a break but don't miss out on the quality with this second row home located 140 paces from the dune line. Almost like having your own private beach with miles of undeveloped shorefront. Located on a peaceful oceanfront street with minimal traffic. Beach access is found diagonally across from front yard creating an painless access for all, including families with children and tons of beach equipment. Wrap around porch with rockers, two hammocks, two porch swings, ceiling fans on porch and slight sea vistas. A proven and well adored gathering spot. Bikes, floats, beach toys, chairs, buckets and umbrellas have been left at the home, please feel complimentary to use them gently.
DeBordieu is ideal for cycling! Miles of barely used roads and trails on level ground with nearly no traffic or congestion. At the end of the block is the playground with b-ball goals. Dirt road in rear reminiscent of days gone by provides the back yard driveway access. Beside each bed is a clock, radio and reading lamp. The sizable windows in the main living room give tons of pretty natural light. There is a rent nook privacy for readers or visitors desiring a peaceful rest or cloistered time away from a fun family get away. With open, specious rooms and a classic beach home feel, Berry Restful will call your family back year after year. Located in a gated community just a brief distance from the beach, this home offers many fabulous niceties to ensure your holiday is nothing but relaxing and calming! Apple Tv and Roku along with wifi will let you stay connected even if you are " on island time". The sizable yet appealing wraparound porch with 2 hammocks and porch swings is the just right place to put your feet up and savor morning coffee or watch the children playing an entertaining game. The charcoal grille supplied encourages delicious grilled supper and the well supplied kitchen makes preparing fun and pleasurable!
Main: 2- Queen, Queen.
King & Bunk, Queen
2 full, 2 half plus hot and cold outdoor shower
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this unit:
Jul 15 2019 - Jul 14 2021 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area promotional magazines that feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Do you believe "Berry Restful House ( 4-Bedroom )" is the best rental for your upcoming trip? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Georgetown, SC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Start by picking which specific area of Georgetown, SC you want to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Most rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Do a few people in your party have special needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! While a number of rental homes permit cats and dogs, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental home. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local companies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed call the property manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be useful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental to make certain you've packed all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental property web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're excited to re-book the rental for your next vacation. If the property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next trip.