- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWhen you arrive at this elegant home, with the most remarkable view of the North Inlet, we promise you won't ever want to leave! Take our word for it, this home is sure to be your new favorite that you will want to spend your holiday at year after year! Get the whole family together and marvel an the spectacular view from the open floor plan living room on the second floor. With brand new furnishings adorning the whole home you have to value the detail taken by the owner to make this home one of the most attractive on the rental market.
With 3 bedrooms downstairs, you will have access to 3 queen beds and 1 king bed. The Master bedroom is an inviting suite on the second floor with a gorgeous king bed fit for royalty. The open floor plan on the second floor living/dining/kitchen combo give the whole family the ability to spend quality time with one another no matter the occasion. Even handicap visitors will have access to the marvelous vistas this unit has to offer with the use of the home's elevator. Additional comforts include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, ironing board & iron, washer/dryer, coffee pot, microwave, dishwasher, cable TV in the living and secondary sitting area, wifi, gas grille and outdoor shower.
Avid fisherman will appreciate this unit and its proximity to the boat ramp in Debordieu so make sure to hitch the boat trailer up before you leave! The beach club is about a 5 min. drive away where all visitors can relax and appreciate the summer sun! Make sure to take advantage of the Debordieu Guest Account so you have the ability to have full use of all the niceties Debordieu Colony has to offer. Guests have access to golf, tennis, dining, exercise center, private beach, two pools and much more. Surrounded by magnificent natural beauty this home is pure comfort and happiness.
Weekly units only during the Summer - Saturday to Saturday.
Off season units MAY be considered with prior approval.
No dogs and cats
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the unit.
min. Occupancy is 10
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses provide Georgetown, SC area travel catalogs that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and save some money? Shoulder seasons offer terrific prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discount rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Georgetown, SC atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Georgetown, SC crew, from low-noise condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to realize that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "Breathtaking 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath Debordieu House On North Inlet" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be tricky between close relatives, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with patio lounge? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to assure you've gathered all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward about your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.