- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate recreation in this thoroughly renovated beach bungalow that?s only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month modernization that includes new A/C units, hot water heaters, floor, a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances, and new bathrooms. The bungalow chic design has all of the modern comforts but still maintains many of the appealing qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won?t be disappointed with the peaceful feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 restfully
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with generous walk-in shower
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
-Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds, private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the completely modernized interior, a enormous screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to give the ideal spot when you want to hear the sea. The great room includes all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sizable butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a libation center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV, and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles, a ping pong table, and an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this striking home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a handsome year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and rental properties supply Georgetown, SC area discount magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same terrific activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies provide discounted prices to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Advice
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and selection of short term rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Many groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Make a Budget
Make sure "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly rental home. Typically, a single person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each family member's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Many limitations could dismiss a prospective vacation property. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
After the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Read the whole contract and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Be considerate of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental property to assure you've gathered all belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation home. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.