- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate recreation in this thoroughly modernized beach bungalow that?s only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month remodel that includes new A/C units, hot water heaters, floor, a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances, and new bathrooms. The bungalow chic design has all of the modern comforts but still maintains many of the Striking qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won?t be disappointed with the calming feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 pleasantly
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with generous walk-in shower
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
-Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds, private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the completely modernized interior, a huge screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to give the ideal spot when you want to hear the sea. The great room includes all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sizable butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a libation center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV, and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles, a ping pong table, and an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with special offers for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Look for these publications and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those terrific activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up considerable deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are most longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to learn that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Before you start to book "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Georgetown, SC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by determining which specific area of Georgetown, SC you would like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive vacation property. Usually, one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Adequate access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a family dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies can vary. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard rate, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House", along with any other fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage when you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager straight away.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you're ready to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.