- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate enjoyment in this completely renovated beach bungalow that?s only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month modernization that includes new A/C units, hot water heaters, floor, a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances, and new bathrooms. The bungalow chic design has all of the modern amenities but still maintains many of the appealing qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won?t be disappointed with the inviting feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 agreeably
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with sizable walk-in shower
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
-Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds, private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the completely refreshed interior, a sizable screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to give the ideal spot when you want to hear the sea. The great room includes all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a generous butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a drink center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV, and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles, a ping pong table, and an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Shoulder seasons feature incredible prices.
- Several rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning visitors of the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Georgetown, SC atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in Georgetown, SC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" is the best rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Select a Village and Time
Quite often, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is much easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Many vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It could be at the high end of the range. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each person understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Do you just want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though many rentals allow animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential vacation property. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House", in addition to various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be respectful of the community. More often than not, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental property to ensure you've gathered all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with another search.