- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate leisure in this completely redone beach bungalow that?s only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month modernization that includes new A/C units, hot water heaters, floor, a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances, and new bathrooms. The bungalow chic design has all of the modern amenities but still maintains many of the glamourous qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won?t be disappointed with the peaceful feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 pleasantly
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with sizable walk-in shower
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
-Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds, private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the thoroughly modernized interior, a sizable screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to give the ideal spot when you want to hear the sea. The great room includes all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a enormous butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a drink center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV, and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles, a ping pong table, and an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a splendid year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. Search for these guides and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Desire to stay away from crowds and spend less? The off-peak seasons will offer you incredible rates on rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get discount rates. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly longing for ? If there's a certain Georgetown, SC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to learn that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you think "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Read this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation homes start booking very early. To ensure the very best selection of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Decide on a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure that "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a costly rental home. A single individual in your company will have to be in charge of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you want a rental with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or close to shopping? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Suitable accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your companion! Although many vacation rentals allow animals, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the property management company might know of similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, vacationers have to pay local taxes when booking "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager right away. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Many times, surrounding homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental sites seek comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they like the rental home? Hopefully everything ended up being ideal and you're happy to re-book the property for next season. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that can help with the next search.