- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate leisure in this completely modernized beach bungalow that?s only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month remodel that includes new A/C units, hot water heaters, floor, a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances, and new bathrooms. The bungalow chic design has all of the modern comforts but still maintains many of the lovely qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won?t be disappointed with the comfortable feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 restfully
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with sizable walk-in shower
-Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
-Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
-Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds, private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the completely modernized interior, a enormous screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to give the ideal spot when you want to hear the sea. The great room includes all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a huge butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a drink center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV, and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles, a ping pong table, and an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes provide Georgetown, SC area printed travel catalogs which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy those great activities with a substantial discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds? The off-peak seasons will offer great rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide price reductions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for ? If there's a specific Georgetown, SC atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed due to health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are sure to select a vacation home that meets their desires and price range.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Do you think "Bring Your Whole Family to Enjoy this Wonderful Beach House" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which specific area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Bedrooms?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you should have. Be mindful that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your group will have to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group looking for? Do you want a rental home with patio dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation homes permit household pets, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Once the area, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, nearby properties are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental home websites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything was ideal and you are all set to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.