- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate recreation in this completely modernized beach bungalow thats only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month modernization that includes new A/C units hot water heaters floor a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances and new bathrooms.The bungalow chic design has all of the modern comforts but still maintains many of the beautiful qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won't be disappointed with the appealing feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 restfully
Master Bedroom: King bed private bath with enormous walk-in shower
Master Bedroom: King bed private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed private bath with shower/tub combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the completely modernized interior a generous screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to give the ideal spot when you want to hear the sea. The great room includes all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sizable butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a drink center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles a ping pong table and an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a pretty year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same great activities with a often considerable discounted.
- Would like to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak times offer substantive savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific travelers, whether it's oceanside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to discover a rental home which matches their desires and spending plan.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Cozy beach house just steps to the Ocean", read through our short collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many popular vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Consensus can be tough between loved ones, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Budget
Make certain "Cozy beach house just steps to the Ocean" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each party knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One individual in your party must be in charge of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to wildlife? Are bed linens offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Commonly the senior generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. A number of limitations might eliminate a potential vacation property. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Study the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental management company web sites request comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything ended up being perfect and you are ready to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.