- As low as $707/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Couldn't Be Better
DETAILS: Kick back and savor the vistas of the ocean! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Uses a Hall Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
*These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This great beach home features a living room dining room additional den wet bar TVs DVD high speed wireless Internet book library video library charcoal grille outside shower and a 1 car garage. Keurig and Mr. Coffee
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services his great beach home features a living room dining room additional den wet bar TVs DVD VCR portable stereo high speed wireless Internet book library video library charcoal grille outside shower and a 1 car garage that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Georgetown vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in Georgetown. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation Couldn't be Better has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If not, email the host before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation Couldn't be Better?Book Online Get Information Call: