- As low as $563/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Couldn't Be Better
DETAILS: Kick back and appreciate the vistas of the ocean! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Uses a Hall Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
*These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This great beach home features a living room dining room additional den wet bar TVs DVD VCR portable stereo high speed wireless Internet book library video library charcoal grille outside shower and a 1 car garage. Mr. Coffee
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services his great beach home features a living room dining room additional den wet bar TVs DVD VCR portable stereo high speed wireless Internet book library video library charcoal grille outside shower and a 1 car garage that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Georgetown, SC restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation Couldn't be Better has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.