- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBeautiful 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths in this COMPLETELY FURNISHED townhouse style condo, with wireless internet, in historical Belle Isle Villas and Yacht Club, Georgetown, SC, located on a previous Belle Plantation once owned by Perter Horry.
If you're considering buying in, or relocating to, the Georgetown area, you would be well advised to spend a few days in the area. Renting this unit would be a inexpensive way to do this. See vrbo 1368241 for complete rental
Belle Isle Yacht Club condos are on the Winyah Bay Harbor which is convenient to Charleston, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC. There are copious golf courses in the Gerogetown and Horry County area.
This is a voluminous 3 bedroom, 2 bath entirely furbished townhouse style holiday condo . The master bedroom has a queen, both second floor bedrooms have queens. There is also a queen size convertible couch located in the living room.
There is a LCD TV & DVD player located in the living room. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied and a calming back porch with seating for 6 overlooking enormous oak trees. Belle Isle Yacht Club has two swimming pools (one facing the harbor and the other located under historic oaks), 2 tennis courts, a Yacht Club building overlooking the harbor available for residents and visitors use, a private 85 slip marina (access limited to high tide only) with boat launching ramp and transient docking on the Intracoastal Waterway (limited access at low tide). Parking is included for trailered boats. Also a Marina Grille and bar area at the docks. A community beach home for owners and visitors is sea front at Pawley's Island, 15 mins. from the condo.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Georgetown, SC area travel discount books that feature coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the property management company and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to shift your dates? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few property management companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of visitors. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are sure to locate a rental home that suits their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Beautiful 3BR condo located on historical plantation on the Winyah Bay Harbor" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Town and Date
Begin by choosing which specific area of Georgetown, SC you want to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 4.5 miles