- As low as $1,472/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Dieu Merci *This villa is stringently 7 day units only, year round.
433 Debordieu Blvd. Unit SED
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Feel the ocean breezes on the porch of this impressive oceanfront 3 bedroom/3 bath townhouse with unobstructed and terrific vistas of the ocean. Totally refreshed. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
Primary Bedroom: California King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds and a Queen Bed w/ Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Dieu Merci features a living room, TV, outside open shower, ocean front porch, stand along ice maker, brand new and top of the line appliances, Bunn Speed Brew (ground) & Keurig for the coffee enthusiasts, and extraordinary local artwork in this freshly completely remodeled gem.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also recommend grocery delivery services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and hiking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best rental home:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Cozy Oceanfront Villa with Stunning Unobstructed Ocean Views Dieu Merci has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, email the host before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC attraction you love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for a great stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.