- As low as $612/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New beds and linens throughout with 3 master bedrooms featuring king beds. Brand new washer and dryer in laundry room as well. This is a Fantastic Debordieu Vacation Rental 7 bedroom, 5 bath home. Roomy for family gatherings. Appreciate your evenings calming on the impressive screened in porch. Spend quality time with friends and family in the open living areas. Take a invigorating afternoon nap in one of the many comfortable bedrooms. Wifi and cable available in the home. Debordieu Colony is surrounded by a elegant wildlife preserve which you can discover by bicycle or golf cart rental. Your stay at this beach beauty will be the highlight of your vacation, and will surely help you create outstanding memories to cherish for years to come!
Home comes with Debordieu Tennis Membership effective 5/27/2022
Max Occupancy 15
WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY during the summer unless otherwise authorized by a rental agent.
No Smoking and No Family Animals. No motorbikes, motor homes, or trailers are allowed on the property.
Previously known as *Once Upon A Tide
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and near the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Georgetown vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Georgetown. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Fantastic 7 BR 5 BATH Family Friendly home in Debordieu Colony has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC attraction you crave, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.