- As low as $501/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
New beds and linens throughout with 3 master bedrooms featuring king beds. Brand new washer and dryer in laundry room as well. This is a Fantastic Debordieu Vacation Rental 7 bedroom, 5 bath home. Cavernous for family gatherings. Appreciate your evenings calming on the gorgeous screened in porch. Spend quality time with friends and family in the open living areas. Take a exhilarating afternoon nap in one of the many comfortable bedrooms. Wifi and cable available in the home. Debordieu Colony is surrounded by a handsome wildlife preserve which you can discover by bicycle or golf cart rental. Your stay at this beach beauty will be the highlight of your vacation, and will surely help you create fabulous memories to cherish for years to come!
Home comes with Debordieu Tennis Membership effective 5/27/2022
Max Occupancy 15
WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY, FRIDAY-FRIDAY during the summer unless otherwise authorized by a rental agent.
No Smoking and No Animals. No motorbikes, motor homes, or trailers are allowed on the property.
Previously known as *Once Upon A Tide
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Georgetown rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fantastic 7 BR 5 BATH Family Friendly home in Debordieu Colony has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Have a great stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.