- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Caddyshack
LOCATION: Golf Course
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Happy home away from home. This home is appealing and finished for fun and savoring the life style of the beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 7
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
* Rollaway Twin upstairs for additional guest
AMENITIES: This Villa is located close to the Golf Clubhouse and includes a living room, dining room, wet bar, TVs, wireless internet, outdoor shower, DVD players, additional refrigerator and garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a stimulating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with savings for lodging, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy those wonderful activities at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons may offer fantastic rates on daily rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for financial savings. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short-term rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Georgetown, SC group, from tranquil condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage internet marketing, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Happy home away from home", examine our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Georgetown, SC you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Make certain "Happy home away from home" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a pricey rental property. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bed sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest possibility of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Go Through The Contract
Read the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager right away. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're happy to re-book the same rental home for next year. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next time.