- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnwind on one of two patios and adore your favorite libation and dessert while taking in the salt marsh air. DeBordieu Belle has 4 bedrooms with one study (pull out couch) with elevator access to all floors. The unit is centrally located between the beach and the golf club home. The unit in one of three units that share a deeded boat slip that fits three modest boats. This provides the unit with the unique comfort of accepting guest to park their boat overnight. A 2016 six passenger limo golf cart is also available for guest to accept fast access to the beach or golf club home. Owners of the unit have a sports membership this accepts guest to play golf, tennis, and savor pool club and restaurant. Guest of our unit are included a temporary DeBordieu membership that accepts them to be billed for golf, drinks, food etc when they return home.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation properties provide Georgetown, SC area vacation discount guides that feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Georgetown, SC group, from restful condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Before you book "Centrally located between the Beach Clubhouse & Golf Clubhouse! Shared Boat Slip", read through our brief list of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Place and Travel Week
Start by picking which particular area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Remember that that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Will the preferred rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio dining area? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a four-legged friend? Even though many vacation rentals allow dogs, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Many limitations may possibly dismiss a potential vacation property. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Where to Search
Many internet resources exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study the Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to make certain you've packed all personal belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Many property management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a great time? Hopefully everything ended up being outstanding and you're ready to reserve the rental home for your next vacation. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to aid with another search.