- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Eastland House
LOCATION: Oceanfront home with vistas from every room
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Are you looking for a terrific oceanfront home with spectacular vistas for your holiday? The Eastland Way House is the home for you!! It includes 7 bedrooms, 6.5 baths and is a remarkable place for families to gather. You will have an open floor plan with sea vistas, big living room that has a fireplace with gas logs that is ideal for entertaining, dining room that seats 10, extravagant kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus bar seating, 2 Master bedroom suites, oceanfront screened porch, outdoor space, open porch, Internet, outdoor showers and private dressing area.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twins with set of Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bedroom, Shared Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: There is a gas fireplace, washer, dryer, wireless Internet, additional den, access and bliss linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel discount magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is soundside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a specific Georgetown, SC activity you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover the number of rental properties are located in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Georgetown, SC crew, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "Magnificent Ocean Views and Gorgeous Sunrises in a Sprawling Beach Oasis" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rentals are booked very early. To ensure the very best selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can be tough between loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Spending Limit
Will your selected rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a pricey rental. A single member of your party must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor dining area? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Even though many vacation rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental home. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Nearly all rental property web sites request testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience that will help with another search.