- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Eastland House
LOCATION: Oceanfront home with vistas from every room
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Are you looking for a terrific oceanfront home with spectacular vistas for your holiday? The Eastland Way House is the home for you!! It includes 7 bedrooms 6.5 baths and is a remarkable place for families to gather. You will have an open floor plan with sea vistas voluminous living room that has a fireplace with gas logs that is ideal for entertaining dining room that seats 10 blissful kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus bar seating 2 Master bedroom suites oceanfront screened porch outdoor space open porch Internet outdoor showers and private dressing area.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Two Twins with set of Bunk Beds Shared Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Bedroom Shared Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: There is a gas fireplace washer dryer wireless Internet additional den access and comfort linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club comforts such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you travel guide books with special offers for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed due to health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental properties are available in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Georgetown, SC gang, from quiet condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think "Open floor plan with ocean views from every room!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Georgetown, SC rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you will need. Consider that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Do you just want a rental home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make certain that you've packed all valuables.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the problem.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are excited to re-book the same property for your next vacation. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next vacation.