- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sans Souci
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: This home is about 1/4 mile from the beach. Privately tucked away this beach home overlooks Yahanny Canal.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12 restfully Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom Guest Bedroom: ? King Bed Private Bathroom Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds + 1 set of Bunk beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: New renovations for 2019! ? This handsome home now includes 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths living and dining rooms.; wood burning fireplace TV's DVD audio system charcoal grille decks screened and open porches.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Georgetown, SC area promotional travel guides which feature coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to switch your travel dates? The off-peak seasons generally offer great rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounted prices. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly looking forward to ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to facilitate web advertising, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "áStunning Upscale Lakeside Home Sans Souci", go through our brief collection of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Community and Date
Consensus can often be difficult among members of the family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Will your preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Frequently the elder generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Although many rentals permit animals, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides having distinctive properties, local agencies offer you fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation home management companies and property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required repairs. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Virtually all vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.