- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sans Souci
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: This home is about 1/4 mile from the beach. Privately tucked away, this beach home overlooks Yahanny Canal.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12 restfully
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds + 1 set of Bunk beds, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: New renovations for 2019! This alluring home now includes, 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths, living and dining rooms, plunge pool roughly 7 feet deep (hot tub not available), wood burning fireplace, TV's, DVD, audio system, charcoal grille, decks, screened and open porches. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a exhilarating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with special deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most longing for ? If there's a certain Georgetown, SC activity that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover the number of properties can be found in Georgetown, SC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners typically select management companies to assist with online advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Before you book " Stunning Upscale Lakeside Home ", review our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Georgetown, SC you want to browse, and the choose travel dates.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain " Stunning Upscale Lakeside Home " satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One member of your family needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What property features is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with patio dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a furry friend? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Re-read the description to be certain the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Total Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers have to pay local taxes when renting " Stunning Upscale Lakeside Home ", along with any other fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental should really be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to aid with the next search.