- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sans Souci
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: This home is about 1/4 mile from the beach. Privately tucked away, this beach home overlooks Yahanny Canal.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12 pleasantly
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds + 1 set of Bunk beds, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: New renovations for 2019! This delightful home now includes, 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths, living and dining rooms, plunge pool roughly 7 feet deep (hot tub not available), wood burning fireplace, TV's, DVD, audio system, charcoal grille, decks, screened and open porches. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat travelers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer clients the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide selection of short term rental properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental property:
Do you think " Stunning Upscale Lakeside Home " is the perfect rental home for your next getaway? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Georgetown, SC rental properties start booking very early. To assure the best choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Consensus can be tough between members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Will your selected rental property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, just one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or near night life? Will the home have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Read your agreement very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Read the complete contract and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental websites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a good time? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are excited to reserve the rental for your next vacation. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.