- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Spray
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Sea Spray is located on the southern part of DeBordieu with striking vistas of the sea.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 pleasantly
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed (Shares a bathroom with the room w/ 2 twins)
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds (Shares a bathroom with King bedroom)
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This oceanfront home includes 6 bedrooms 5.5 baths with big kitchen and dining area. Living room with wet bar, TVs, DVDs, audio system, wireless internet, 2 new ice makers one in kitchen next to the sink and one at wet bar, screened porch outdoor space, outdoor shower, fish sink, and gas grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club comforts such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer printed travel guides with savings for property management companies, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same great activities at a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discount rates. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Georgetown, SC activity that you just love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are offered in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Georgetown, SC family, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Do you believe "Beachfront Home with a Beautiful View" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Georgetown, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Decide on a Village and Date
Consensus can be tough between family members, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Consider that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure "Beachfront Home with a Beautiful View" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental. Generally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you just desire a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property fee? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do a few people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
Read through the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, travelers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Beachfront Home with a Beautiful View", as well as various other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental home management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any required repairs. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. More often than not, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental property web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but completely honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the rental home? With a little luck everything was exceptional and you are ready to reserve the same rental for next year. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.