- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Spray
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Sea Spray is located on the southern part of DeBordieu with gorgeous vistas of the sea.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 restfully
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed (Shares a bathroom with the room w/ 2 twins)
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds (Shares a bathroom with King bedroom)
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This oceanfront home includes 6 bedrooms 5.5 baths with big kitchen and dining area. Living room with wet bar, TVs, DVDs, audio system, wireless internet, 2 new ice makers one in kitchen next to the sink and one at wet bar, screened porch outdoor space, outdoor shower, fish sink, and gas grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation homes provide Georgetown, SC area printed travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Off-peak times provide substantial bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounts. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly getting excited about ? You will definitely get the most value from a home which most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of weekly rental homes available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Georgetown, SC gang, from calm condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate advertising campaigns, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Below are great tips and strategies to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Before you decide to book "Beachfront Home with a Beautiful View", review our short collection of things to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rentals are booked very early. To assure the best selection of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest part of organizing your trip is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simplier and easier.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental home with patio dining area? Will the property need to be beach front, downtown, or near night life? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable access could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a furry companion? Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company might know of similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any necessary repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many rental management company sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their stay? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.