- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pantry Items
- Pool Table
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sand & Sea. *There is a nonrefundable $250 pet deposit
LOCATION: Second Row
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Are you ready to relax relax and sit back? This home on a humongous corner lot is the spot for you! It is comfortably located across from 2 beach accesses with elegant vistas of the sea from the porches.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom:Double Bed Shares Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Sleep couch in one of the Bedrooms
AMENITIES INCLUDE:This home offers a living room dining room additional den study whirlpool tub 1 screened porch and 4 open porches TVs DVDs stereos wireless internet foosball table pool table? gas and charcoal grilles rent/video/DVD library.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a pretty year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guides with special packages for rental home management companies, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Shoulder seasons feature incredible discounts.
- A number of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat travelers to the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Georgetown, SC crew, from relaxed condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe "Lovely second row home just steps to the beach Sand & Sea" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC rentals start booking early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Will the chosen rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your party must be given the task of collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is the group interested in? Do you only desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a pet dog? Even though a number of rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required repairs. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Be considerate of the local community. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation home needs to be in good shape. Sinks filled with dishes, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental management company sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.