- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Maison Blanche
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Located in the heart of the island and with unbelievable vistas this sizable 7 bedroom 5.5 bath oceanfront home is just the place for families to get some rest and leisure.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Gust Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
These 2 Queen bedrooms share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins Beds
These 2 Twin bedrooms share a Bathroom
AMENITIES: Other includes include a delightful kitchen enlargened great room dining room and upstairs den game room 2 wet bars wireless internet elevator rent library screened porch boardwalk to the beach 2 outdoor showers with 2 dressing areas charcoal grille and fish sink. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a delightful year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special offers for rental homes, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows travelers to enjoy the same fantastic activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your vacation week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for promotions. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and sights you are most excited about.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Georgetown, SC gang, from quiet condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all vacation homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many newcomers will be happy to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "Inviting Vacation Home Directly on Beach" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be challenging among close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Bear in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Make sure that "Inviting Vacation Home Directly on Beach" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Occasionally the senior generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a pet dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Many constraints may eliminate a potential rental. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
After the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. More often than not, neighboring residences are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit renters to give reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they feel about the vacation rental? Hopefully everything was wonderful and you're happy to re-book the same rental for next season. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that can help with another search.