- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and appreciate the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Uses a Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
- These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - This great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus offer printed guides with deals for rental management companies, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, as this allows visitors to discover the same great attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Would like to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak times provide substantial markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly anticipating ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and selection of weekly rental properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose a Community and Time
Sometimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Bear in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Make sure that "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. Typically, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are bed linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Virtually all vacation rental websites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Did everyone have a blast? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search next time.