- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and relish the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Uses a Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
- These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - This great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special deals for rental homes, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners typically offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to find a property that meets their wishes and price range.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you book "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation", read through our short collection of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plan their Summer vacations..
Decide on a Village and Time
Begin by deciding which particular area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Determine who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Most rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you just desire a rental home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a potential vacation property. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required contact the property manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your feedback.
Did everyone have a blast? Ideally everything was perfect and you're happy to re-book the rental home for next season. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.