- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and relish the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Uses a Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
- These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - This great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guides with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific clients, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Consensus can be tough between family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred week. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with outdoor lounge? Does the property need to be beachfront, in town, or close to night life? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your companion! Although quite a few rental homes permit furry friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental. Study your contract carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Be respectful of the community. Many times, nearby properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the property? With a little luck everything ended up being perfect and you're excited to reserve the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.