- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and savor the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Uses a Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
- These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - This great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a delightful year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Many rental owners and rental properties provide Georgetown, SC area discount guides which feature promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak seasons will offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat individuals of the same property. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a particular Georgetown, SC atteaction that you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer customers the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many rentals are located in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Georgetown, SC group, from low-noise condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Before you book "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation", examine our short collection of things to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Georgetown, SC rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Many families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Start by figuring out which specific area of Georgetown, SC you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired trip. It may be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking a pricey rental. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Do you just desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Appropriate access could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Examine your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Where to Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a reduced rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental home to make certain that you've packed all personal belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive reviews. If anything was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. How did they like the rental choice? With a little luck everything turned out to be wonderful and you are all set to re-book the property for next season. If not, you've gained valuable experience to aid with the next search.