- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and savor the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Uses a Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
- These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - This great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a stimulating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Georgetown, SC area vacation discount catalogs that feature promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. Look for these publications and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the very same fantastic attractions with a typically significantly discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it is oceanside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. If there's a certain Georgetown, SC atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide range of weekly rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to select a rental which fits their desires and budget.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you decide to book "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation", read through our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Georgetown, SC you would like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Many vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your preferred week. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your group must be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheet sets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do some people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a dog? Even though a number of vacation rentals allow pets or animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the full agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, guests have to pay state taxes when booking "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation", in addition to various other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage when you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, surrounding properties are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental to be sure you've packed all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many property management companies and rental search sites permit renters to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be simple. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.