- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and savor the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Uses a Hall Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
*These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This great beach home includes a living room dining room additional den wet bar TVs DVD VCR portable audio system high speed wireless Internet rent library video library charcoal grille outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room dining room additional den wet bar TVs DVD VCR portable audio system high speed wireless Internet rent library video library charcoal grille outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation homes provide Georgetown, SC area discount books that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to uncover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Before you book "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation Couldn't be Better", examine our short list of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation homes start booking early. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Georgetown, SC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Town and Date
Begin by determining which specific area of Georgetown, SC you'd like to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Establish who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Try to remember that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will your chosen rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your family will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What property features is the group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental home payment? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Suitable access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your best friend! Although many rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of restrictions could dismiss a potential rental home. Read your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, guests must pay state taxes when renting "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation Couldn't be Better", in addition to various other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the rental property was not perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.