- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Couldn't Be Better
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Kick back and appreciate the vistas of the sea! It couldn't be better than this fun 5 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront home with terrific vistas! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Uses a Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed
- These 2 Twin bedrooms use a hall bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - This great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services his great beach home includes a living room, dining room, additional den, wet bar, TVs, DVD, VCR, portable audio system, high speed wireless Internet, rent library, video library, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and a 1 car garage that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a invigorating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Georgetown, SC area travel books that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and cut costs? Off-peak times provide significant markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience you are most looking forward to ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Make certain "Charming Oceanfront Home Steps to the Beach, Perfect for a Family Vacation" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family visiting with a family dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.