- 8 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Endless View
LOCATION: Oceanfront home with impressive expansive vistas
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: Sparkling sea vistas glisten from this pretty 8 bedroom 6.5 bath home that is oceanfront living at its best. This home includes a enormous living room dining room and blissful kitchen with gas range granite counters ice maker and double ovens along with a enormous pantry. Stunning wood floor throughout 3 oceanfront master suites 2 tremendous oceanfront porches and rooftop outdoor space with expansive vistas of the Grandiose Strand. The elevator goes from the garage all the way to the rooftop outdoor space. You will also have a wet bar wireless Internet garden tub and den. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owners.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 17 Master Bedroom: King oceanfront Bedroom with Private Bathroom; TV Master Bedroom: King oceanfront Bedroom with Private Bathroom; TV Master Bedroom: King oceanfront Bedroom with Private Bathroom; TV Guest Bedroom: King Street side Bedroom with Private Bathroom; TV Guest Bedroom: King Street side Bedroom with Private Bathroom; TV Guest Bedroom: Queen Bedroom; TV Guest Bedroom: Queen Bedroom: TV Guest Bedroom: Three Twin Bedroom A Hall bathroom is shared with the 2 Queen bedrooms and the Twin Bedroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: There is an elevator a gas fireplace washer dryer wireless Internet additional den open porch outdoor space hammock private beach access and bliss linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a exhilarating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures.? PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees who give higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and rental properties supply Georgetown, SC area vacation discount books which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to move your dates? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive deals.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning guests of the same property. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's beachfront rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most interested in.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in Georgetown, SC. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to locate a property that matches their desires and price range.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Grand Oceanfront Home with Elevator to Rooftop Deck for Spectacular Views Endless View" is the perfect vacation property for your next trip? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Georgetown, SC rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Select a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure "Grand Oceanfront Home with Elevator to Rooftop Deck for Spectacular Views Endless View" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a pricey vacation property. Normally, one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each person's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What property features is your family looking for? Do you just desire a property with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Special Issues to consider
Do a few people in your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your companion! While a number of rental homes permit animals, guidelines and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit empty.
Go Through The Agreement
Read through the complete agreement and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent households are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental really should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit renters to give comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything was wonderful and you are happy to re-book the rental for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.