- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Porte Maillot
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis.
DETAILS: Just a brief walk to DeBordieu Beach you will find Porte Maillot a enchanting low-country style 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home seated gorgeously among trees that look across to the sea from its front porches and onto a peaceful Lagoon in the back from a screened dining porch. Second-floor porches with vistas of the salt marsh and of the sea complete the scene. Bright and airy colors all over the fashonable decor instantly welcome you to the delightful lowcountry lifestyle you will experience while visiting here. Adore time together with up to 10 visitors in the open living/dining room and den. When a day of beach golf tennis or other fun activities is done relax and relax in one of 2 whirlpool tubs. Other striking niceties featured in this unit include: an intercom, high speed wireless internet, TVs, DVDs, audio system, rent/video library, gas grille, and an outdoor shower.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
*Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
*This Queen bedroom and Twin bedroom share a bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Bright and airy colors everywhere the polished decor instantly welcome you to the opulent low country lifestyle you will experience while visiting here. Savor time together with up to 10 visitors in the open living/dining room and den. When a day of beach golf tennis or other fun activities is done relax and relax in one of 2 whirlpool tubs. Other impressive luxuries featured in this unit include: an intercom high speed wireless internet TVs DVDs audio system rent/video library gas grille and an outdoor shower.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club comforts such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach. DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation homes provide Georgetown, SC area travel discount guides which feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy those terrific attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacationers of the same rental. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular experience you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of short term rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Sprawling Oasis Close to the Beach", review our short list of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Select a Community and Date
Start by figuring out which particular area of Georgetown, SC you would like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Select a Size
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you'll need. Try to remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Create a Budget
Make certain "Sprawling Oasis Close to the Beach" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive rental. Normally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each party's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group looking for? Do you primarily desire a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable access could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Frequently, adjacent residences are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Virtually all rental management company sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with another search.