- 9 Bedrooms
- 10.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Kitchens Beach House
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Appreciate the spectacular vistas from the Kitchens Beach House including 9BRs 9.5BAs oceanfront living with private walkway to the beach and magnificent wraparound porch and open porches
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 25
Master Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds + Twin bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Sets of Bunk Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed + 1 Twin Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Double Bed + 1 Twin Bed Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE:This great beach home includes a living room dining room additional den wet bar wood burning fireplace elevator washer and dryer high speed wireless internet ping pong pool table astonishing rent library TVs DVDs gas grille underneath parking. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a gorgeous year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Many management companies and rental homes supply Georgetown, SC area vacation discount books that feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience those wonderful attractions at a significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several property management companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Georgetown, SC atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and wide variety of short term rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable retreat to suit their Georgetown, SC crew, from quiet condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We've developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you think "Spectacular Oceanfront Living with an Inviting Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining Kitchens Beach House" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by picking which specific area of Georgetown, SC you'd like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most of the time, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Do a few people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most property listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your best friend! Pet guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard price, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting "Spectacular Oceanfront Living with an Inviting Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining Kitchens Beach House", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all vacation rental sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they feel about the property? Maybe everything was exceptional and you're ready to re-book the property for next season. If not, you've acquired useful experience to help with your next search.