- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Castle
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our championship Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Surprise awaits as you enter this charming front row beach home with stunningly, handsome sea vistas and a direct beach walkway from the wraparound outdoor space. This unique home includes 7 bedrooms and 7 baths, with expansive sea vistas from the living room, dining room, and kitchen and an elevator that will accommodate a wheelchair. This home includes 2 huge master bedroom suites with king beds and a playroom that sleeps 2 and includes a ping pong table. This home rents Friday to Friday in the Summer and any time during the off season.
No smoking/no dogs and cats.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds/Den combo, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Playroom with ping-pong table, wraparound outdoor space, ceiling fans, Jenn-Aire with grille, 2 Jacuzzi tubs, high speed wireless internet, TVs, wireless audio system, DVDs, outdoor shower, charcoal grille, fish sink, hammock and joggling board.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons can offer terrific rates on daily rental accommodations.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat visitors of the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book "Enchanting Oceanfront Home with Wraparound Decks and Serene Ocean Views from Every Bedroom", go through our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Georgetown, SC rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult among members of the family, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Will your preferred rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving an expensive rental home. One individual in your group will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Do a few members of your group have special needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a pet? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the full contract and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will have to pay state taxes when renting "Enchanting Oceanfront Home with Wraparound Decks and Serene Ocean Views from Every Bedroom", along with various other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.