- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Castle
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our championship Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Surprise awaits as you enter this superb front row beach home with stunningly, handsome sea vistas and a direct beach walkway from the wraparound outdoor space. This unique home includes 7 bedrooms and 7 baths, with expansive sea vistas from the living room, dining room, and kitchen and an elevator that will accommodate a wheelchair. This home includes 2 enormous master bedroom suites with king beds and a playroom that sleeps 2 and includes a ping pong table. This home rents Friday to Friday in the Summer and any time during the off season.
No smoking/no dogs and cats.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds/Den combo, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Playroom with ping-pong table, wraparound outdoor space, ceiling fans, Jenn-Aire with grille, 2 Jacuzzi tubs, high speed wireless internet, TVs, wireless audio system, DVDs, outdoor shower, charcoal grille, fish sink, hammock and joggling board.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this striking home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes supply Georgetown, SC area discount magazines which feature offers, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same great attractions at a generally substantial discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Are you a military veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are essentially catered to specific visitors, whether it is downtown homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed due to medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Georgetown, SC gang, from quiet condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Enchanting Oceanfront Home with Wraparound Decks and Serene Ocean Views from Every Bedroom", go through our brief checklist of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable destinations, In Georgetown, SC the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Quite often, the hardest part of planning your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each person understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you simply want a rental home with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, downtown, or near restaurants? Are sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Oftentimes the older generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your best friend! While quite a few vacation rentals allow animal friends, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental property. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard price, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "Enchanting Oceanfront Home with Wraparound Decks and Serene Ocean Views from Every Bedroom", in addition to various other fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required contact the property manager without delay. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a little bit. Even if you're paying a housekeeping fee, The vacation home should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be addressed before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites allow travellers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did they enjoy their vacation? Ideally everything turned out to be outstanding and you're happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with your next search.