- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyFind the premium of both worlds from 'Carrie Oak Retreat,' a peaceful 4-bedroom, 2-bath home resting in the Sampit community of Georgetown, South Carolina - voted the most elegant coastal modest town in America by USA Today! This holiday rental home sleeps 8 and includes a modern living space and modest fish pond outdoor, surrounded by rich wildlife and backing up to a 1000-acre tree farm. Drive just 15 mins. to the heart of Georgetown, 45 mins. to Charleston and about an hour to Myrtle Beach!
-- THE UNIT --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
South Carolina is famed for its shoreline landscape of subtropical beaches and marshlike sea islands, and you'll adore a little of both at this unique family getaway boasting lush landscaping, a massive old oak tree with Spanish moss, and a private pond with a little dock. When you're not exploring The Extensive Stand or Charleston area, getaway to this private sanctuary and relax in your cute surroundings.
A classy recreation room welcomes you inside and offers the just right space for downtime with a regulation-size pool table and a plush couch. This room opens freely to the dining area, resting under natural light and including a appealing setting for sharing all your home-cooked meals.
The sizable, thoroughly supplied kitchen includes a appealing wine shelf, tile floors, copious counter space, and all the essential appliances to whip up your favorite recipes. After a long day of family fun, spread out and relax in the breezy living room and stream favorite movies on the flat-screen Intelligent TV.
Step outdoor for a nightcap drink before bed and lounge by the pond where you may catch a glimpse of local wildlife like deer and turkey. The home's 4 bedrooms give ideal accommodations for the whole family, while the master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom with a generous garden tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
With a 1,000-acre tree farm next door and multiple close by waterways like Summons Swamp, 'Carrie Oak Retreat' offers an just right location to discover outdoor recreation opportunities in the area. Georgetown County is famed for its hunting and sports-fishing destinations, so make sure to pack all your gear!
Drive just 15 mins. to spend immeasurable hours exploring the harborwalk and waterfront activities in the heart of Georgetown. Visit the unique museums and historical sites, walk through cozy stores lining the roads, seek out family fun at numerous riverfront parks, and treat yourself at local eateries like River Room, Aunny's Country Kitchen, Big Tuna Raw Bar, and more.
Drive just over 40 mins. to spend a day at the beaches around Charleston and tour all the famed sites in this one-of-a-kind city like the Historic Charleston City Market and the Fort Sumter National Monument. Splendid Strand attractions in Myrtle Beach include the SkyWheel, Pier 14, and more are also just over 45 mins. away!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it simple, we help you find a unit you adore, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a entirely supplied kitchen, inviting recreation room with a pool table, flat-screen Intelligent TV, garden tub, walk-in shower, complimentary WiFi, full laundry machines, central heating & A/C, a splendid backyard with a private pond & dock, bountiful parking around the unit, and more
- Georgetown, South Carolina was newly voted the most attractive coastal modest town in American by USA Today!
- Peaceful location in the Sampit community of Georgetown County, just a 15-min. drive to the heart of town and a little over 45 mins. to both Charleston and Myrtle Beach
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (48.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: Limit of 2 cars per renting group
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties provide Georgetown, SC area promotional guides which feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same terrific attractions at a generally substantial discounted.
- In a position to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons feature fantastic offers.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning travelers of the same property. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to particular clients, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and variety of short-term rental properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to find a property that suits their expectations and spending budget.
The majority of rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "Quiet Georgetown Home 15 Minutes to Harborwalk!", examine our brief collection of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be difficult between members of the family, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each party understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your party must be given the task of collecting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are linens offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Do not forget to include your companion! Although a number of vacation homes allow household pets, rules and fees vary per rental. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the community. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental home web sites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the property? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.