- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Biscuit
LOCATION: Second row home
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has no Club Membership
DETAILS: Looking for a place to relax and celebrate the beauty of the beach? The Sea Biscuit home is just what you need! This enchanting 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath second row home is centrally located in DeBordieu with incredible beach access. The home includes living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, additional ice maker, 2 additional dens/playrooms, TVs, DVD, ping pong table, charcoal grille, 3 open porches, outdoor space ,2 outdoor showers, garage and Internet. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. No Membership
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 20
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Double beds
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin beds
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - The home includes living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, additional ice maker, 2 additional dens/playrooms, washer and dryer, TVs, DVD, ping pong table, charcoal grille, 3 open porches, outdoor space, 2 outdoor showers, garage and Internet and opulence linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Search for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to experience the same fantastic attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide incredible opportunities.
- Many management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a specific Georgetown, SC atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short term rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Georgetown, SC gang, from restful condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to manage internet marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you book "Celebrate the beauty of the beach in this luxurious second row home", examine our brief list of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Begin by deciding which specific area of Georgetown, SC you want to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental home. One member of your group will need to be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, in town, or near shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your companion! While many rentals allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the location, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the rental to ensure you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they like the property? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation rental. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.