- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Biscuit
LOCATION: Second row home
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has no Club Membership
DETAILS: Looking for a place to relax and celebrate the beauty of the beach? The Sea Biscuit home is just what you need! This alluring 7 bedroom 6.5 bath second row home is centrally located in DeBordieu with incredible beach access. The home includes living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, additional ice maker, 2 additional dens/playrooms, TVs, DVD, ping pong table, charcoal grille, 3 open porches, outdoor space, 2 outdoor showers, garage, and Internet. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. No Membership
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 20
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin beds
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The home includes living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, additional ice maker. 2 additional dens/playrooms, washer and dryer, TVs, DVD, ping pong table, charcoal grille, 3 open porches, outdoor space, 2 outdoor showers, garage, and Internet and delight linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with special deals for rental management companies, dining and tours. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a certain Georgetown, SC atteaction that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to suit their Georgetown, SC family, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate internet marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Celebrate the beauty of the beach in this luxurious second row home", read through our short list of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check that each party knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What property features is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to shopping? Does the property have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines can vary. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Rental home management companies and property owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but genuine about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that can help with the next search.