- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Biscuit
LOCATION: Second row home
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has no Club Membership
DETAILS: Looking for a place to relax and celebrate the beauty of the beach? The Sea Biscuit home is just what you need! This enchanting 7 bedroom 6.5 bath second row home is centrally located in DeBordieu with amazing beach access. The home includes living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, additional ice maker, 2 additional dens/playrooms, TVs, DVD, ping pong table, charcoal grille, 3 open porches, outdoor space, 2 outdoor showers, garage, and Internet. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. No Membership
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 20
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin beds
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The home includes living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, additional ice maker. 2 additional dens/playrooms, washer and dryer, TVs, DVD, ping pong table, charcoal grille, 3 open porches, outdoor space, 2 outdoor showers, garage, and Internet and delight linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a exhilarating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Georgetown, SC area travel magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities with a often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to shift your trip dates? The off-peak seasons may offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in Georgetown, SC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "Celebrate the beauty of the beach in this luxurious second row home", read through our brief collection of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Settle on your Area and Travel Week
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is easier.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the party visiting with a domestic pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking "Celebrate the beauty of the beach in this luxurious second row home", along with any other additional fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The property should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they feel about the vacation rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with the next search.