- As low as $505/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Dillard
LOCATION: Oceanfront Villa Walking Distance to the Beach Club
DETAILS: Magnificent ocean vistas and relaxing sounds of the ocean make this villa a most charming vacation home. Steps away from six and a half miles of pristine private beach. This one level 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom villa located in the oceanfront community of North Beach Villas within DeBordieu Colony. Walking distance to the Beach Club and Blue Heron Deck Grille for formal and casual dining. It features a cavernous living room dining room kitchen sleep couch in living room book library screened porch whirlpool tub and walk in shower in master bath TVs DVD Internet outside shower private community pool for North Beach Villas. 2 underground parking spaces with elevator from parking area to front entrance of the villa. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8-10
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower Jacuzzi tub
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom with Shower
Sleeper Couch in living room
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A roomy living room dining room kitchen sleep couch in living room book library screened porch whirlpool tub and walk in shower in master bath outside shower private community pool for North Beach Villas an elevator washer dryer wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels. Keurig and traditional coffee maker
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Oceanfront Villa with Spectacular Views Dillard has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Oceanfront Villa with Spectacular Views Dillard?Book Online Get Information Call: