- As low as $1,128/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Eastland House
LOCATION: Oceanfront home with vistas from every room
DETAILS: Are you looking for a terrific oceanfront home with spectacular vistas for your vacation? The Eastland Way House is the home for you!! It features 7 bedrooms 6.5 baths and is a remarkable place for families to gather. You will have an open floor plan with ocean vistas roomy living room that has a fireplace with gas logs that is ideal for entertaining dining room that seats 10 gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus bar seating 2 Master bedroom suites oceanfront screened porch deck open porch Internet outside showers and private dressing area.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Two Twins with set of Bunk Beds
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bedroom Shared Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: There is a gas fireplace washer dryer wireless Internet additional den access and luxury linen and towels.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis, and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Hobcaw Barony, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Georgetown vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- First, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Open floor plan with ocean views from every room! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Open floor plan with ocean views from every room!?Book Online Get Information Call: