- As low as $152/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1650 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1650 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Peaceful three bedroom, two full bath townhouse /condominium located in a gated community located on 165 acres. The master bedroom,located on the ground level, has a king size bed. The second bedroom upstairs has a queen and the third upstairs bedroom has two single beds. Fold-out queen sleeper couch in the den. The kitchen, dining area ,den, master with full bath are all downstairs. A comfortable and calming screened in porch with deck are overlooking the H pond and Winyah Bay. Absolutely pretty view.
The Master bathroom was completely refreshed in 2021 and in the fall of 2022 we finished remodeling the kitchen with granite countertops, new appliances, and the cabinets were painted white with new hardware.
The Marina has a boat ramp and boat cleaning area. The marina is currently being dredged during the winter of 2022 or winter of 2023. The marina is accessible except on except on either side of low tide until the dredge is finished. There are conveniently accessible boat launches close by in Georgetown and South Island Ferry. Boat parking can be arranged by contacting the Belle Isle Marina /Main Office M-F 9:00 to 5:00 #843-855-1859.)
No smoking is allowed in the condo. Absolutely no family pets allowed.
Effective 8/30/20 The Belle Isle Yacht Club Board has restricted use of the Pawleys Beach Club, Tennis Courts, Pond Fishing, Swimming Pools and the Yacht Club to renters. These facilities are no longer available to Vacation Rental By Owner renters.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cape San Roman Beach and North Island Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Georgetown, SC rental booking tips:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in Georgetown. Reserve your Georgetown, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfect Georgetown, SC rental:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Perfect View Of Winyah Bay, Sleeps 8, 2 Full Baths has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- East Bay Park - 4.3 miles
- Rice Museum - 4.6 miles
- Georgetown County Museum - 4.7 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Perfect View Of Winyah Bay, Sleeps 8, 2 Full Baths?Book Online Get Information Call: