- As low as $641/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Palmetto Place
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: DeBordieu is an experience and not just a destination. The privacy and exclusivity of DeBordieu is 2nd to none. You will not find a more calming and fun community than DeBordieu Colony. Handsome 2007 constructed home with impressive vistas of the ocean. Painless walk to the beach and access to the undeveloped beach of Hobcaw.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Primary Bedroom: KingBed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This attractively furnished home has a gourmet kitchen with tons of counter space pantry and all new appliances. Master bedroom suite has wet bar with refrigerator and master bath with whirlpool tub. Many other extras including 6 TVs a DVD players stereo outside shower fish sink gas grille decks garage wireless internet. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. *drip coffee maker and keurig*
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP:This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club & dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Hobcaw Barony, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, parasailing, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Booking your Georgetown, SC vacation home in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Sprawling Home Close to the Beach Club Palmetto Place has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC destination you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Sprawling Home Close to the Beach Club Palmetto Place?Book Online Get Information Call: