- As low as $820/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: BLUE HERON AND RED DOOR
377 Dune Oaks Dr.
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: This home is 2 blocks from the beach with a private "splash" pool. Privately tucked away this beach home overlooks Yahanny Canal.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This delightful home now features 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths living and dining rooms.; additional stand-alone ice maker, standard, and Keurig coffee makers, TV's in all bedrooms, charcoal grille, decks screened and open porches, super outdoor shower to wash off the sand and salt from the beach. Please adhere to the NO SMOKING and NO FAMILY PETS policy set forth by the owner.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. This home also includes a temporary club membership for weekly units for 5 full days, The temporary club membership does not cover individual luxury costs or a $20 activation fee. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts, and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in-home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on a lake, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Looking to get your feet wet? Fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To find the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Georgetown, SC restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Stunning Upscale Lakeside Home Sans Souci has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Stunning Upscale Lakeside Home Sans Souci?Book Online Get Information Call: