- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
This is a unique one bedroom ground level apartment located in the heart of downtown Georgetown. Literally walk out the back door to all the amazing things Georgetown has to offer including shopping, dining, boating, history, art, entertainment, etc.
The apartment is completely functional with a well equipped full kitchen, combined living and dining space, private out door patio, single bedroom (queen), and single bathroom (shower only). The living room has a daybed and also supplied is a blow up full bed and a blow up twin for additional sleeping. Total max. sleeping space is 4/5adults. This property is ideal for both short term and long term units. Animals are negotiable.
Pawleys Island: 15 mins.
Brookgreen Gardens: 20 mins.
Huntington Beach State Park: 20 mins.
Murrells Inlet: 30 mins.
Charleston: 75 mins.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Outlaw's Original Art Gallery and Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Georgetown, SC rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Georgetown rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Georgetown, SC restaurants and activities.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Georgetown:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Unique rustic elegant excursion, sleeps 4 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC destination you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Georgetown County Museum - 0.2 miles
- Rice Museum - 0.2 miles
- East Bay Park - 0.7 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.4 miles
Ready to book Unique rustic elegant excursion, sleeps 4?Book Online Get Information Call: