- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Most exemplary of Times
LOCATION: Golf Course
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Unwind in this pretty 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa overlooking the golf course at Fairway Oaks
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Uses Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: You will have all the amenities of home with an open living room, dining room, kitchen, wet bar, Intelligent TV with access to Internet, TV in each bedroom. Wonderful screened and open porches, picnic table, outdoor shower, charcoal grille and an additional refrigerator in the garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a invigorating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you tourism guide books with deals for lodging, dining and activities. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to experience the very same activities at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- In a position to alter your travel week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Many management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat visitors of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most interested in.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage internet marketing, housekeeping and maintenance.
Below are great tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "Beach and Golf Retreat with a pool, wifi and screened porch", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Decide on a Town and Date
Agreement can be tough among loved ones, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure everybody knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property fee? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a furry friend? Although many vacation rentals allow dogs and cats, guidelines and fees vary per property. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any critical fixes. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even if you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental needs to be in sound condition. Sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest about your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully everything was perfect and you're all set to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.