- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Finest of Times
LOCATION: Golf Course
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Unwind in this alluring 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa overlooking the golf course at Fairway Oaks
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Uses Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: You will have all the amenities of home with an open living room, dining room, kitchen, wet bar, Intelligent TV with access to Internet, TV in each bedroom. Wonderful screened and open porches, picnic table, outdoor shower, charcoal grille and an additional refrigerator in the garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a pretty year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same wonderful activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a certain Georgetown, SC activity you simply love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer guests an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that suits their wishes and budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book "Beach and Golf Retreat with a pool, wifi and screened porch", examine our short list of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Start by picking which particular area of Georgetown, SC you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make certain "Beach and Golf Retreat with a pool, wifi and screened porch" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each party knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group interested in? Do you only desire a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read The Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Beach and Golf Retreat with a pool, wifi and screened porch", as well as any other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home should really be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before you leave.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everybody want to return next year? With a little luck everything was fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.