- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Blythe (Under Renovation - Ready for Summer 2020!)
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Very delightful 3BR 3BA villa in Marsh Lake villas located across from the pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This gorgeous villa includes Living room dining room kitchen fireplace wet bar TVs DVD gas grille high speed wireless internet rent library video library open front porch generous open back outdoor space 2-car garage.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a pretty year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send printed guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the same fantastic activities with a considerable discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get special discounts. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You'll receive the most value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual property owners frequently offer customers the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Information
You might be surprised to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Georgetown, SC family, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Where to find and book the right rental home:
Do you believe "Lovely Marsh Lake Villa with Pool and lake views, just a short drive to the Beach Club" is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Optimal access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a pet? While many vacation rentals permit pets, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective rental home. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property is required to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything was exceptional and you're excited to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next time.