- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Sea Lov-ie
LOCATION: One Level Oceanfront Villa Walking Distance to the Beach Club
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: This polished one level 3BR 3BA oceanfront villa is in a prime location with both privacy and handsome sea vistas private pool at North Beach Villas and within walking distance to the DeBordieu Beach Club Blue Heron Grille community pool and playground area. Flat screen TV's throughout Blue Ray DVD players and high speed WI-FI. Coastal Living style decor stainless kitchen appliances and a cavernous oceanfront dining and living area combination. You will also have a whirlpool tub walk in shower open porch outdoor shower and substantial parking and elevator access from garage up to villa front door entrance.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8 pleasantly
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A private pool at North Beach Villas and within walking distance to the DeBordieu Beach Club Blue Heron Grille community pool and playground area. There is also an elevator outdoor shower washer dryer wireless Internet access and extravagance linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a invigorating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with special offers for rental home management companies, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Can you alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies offer unique discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Information
You may be shocked to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an optimum retreat to fit their Georgetown, SC family, from peaceful condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Do you think "Stunning Oceanfront Villa with Coastal Decor Perfect for a Vacation Sea Lov-ie" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular vacation spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Georgetown, SC you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the family. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "Stunning Oceanfront Villa with Coastal Decor Perfect for a Vacation Sea Lov-ie" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. In most cases, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each person's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do some people in your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
The best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a bit. Even when you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to give reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next time.