- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pantry Items
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Doctor's Orders
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Ahhh just what the doctor ordered a calming stay in this alluring upstairs villa overlooking pool with terrific vistas of the sea
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: You will also have a living room sunroom and sundeck wood floors in living and dining room; TVs DVDs high speed wireless internet gas log fireplace elevator gas and charcoal grilles outdoor shower rent library and garage. ? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a delightful year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Georgetown, SC area promotional travel guides that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-peak times provide remarkable deals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacationers to the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn how many properties are available in Georgetown, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Georgetown, SC gang, from tranquil condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you think "Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, gas fireplace, grills, outside shower and book library" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Georgetown, SC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Begin by determining which particular area of Georgetown, SC you'd like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure that "Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, gas fireplace, grills, outside shower and book library" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving an expensive rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you simply desire a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental home. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, travelers will need to pay local taxes when renting "Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, gas fireplace, grills, outside shower and book library", in addition to any other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be remedied before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your critique.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything was wonderful and you are all set to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.