- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Patrick
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Come relax and soak up the sun in this inviting 3 bedroom 3 bath downstairs villa with sunroom and outdoor space overlooking the pool and gorgeous vistas of the sea.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins Bed Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The Villa also includes gas fireplace TVs DVDs grille wireless Internet audio system outdoor shower garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a delightful year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with special offers for lodging, dining and activities. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows travelers to discover the same activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to change your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide impressive offers.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies offer financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve specific guests, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Georgetown, SC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to select a vacation home which matches their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "Cozy Oceanfront Villa with Sunroom and Spectacular Views of the Ocean Patrick", examine our brief list of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of a trip. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simplier and easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Check to make sure "Cozy Oceanfront Villa with Sunroom and Spectacular Views of the Ocean Patrick" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air kitchen? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do certain members of your group have special needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rental homes allow household pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular charge, travelers must pay local taxes when renting "Cozy Oceanfront Villa with Sunroom and Spectacular Views of the Ocean Patrick", as well as various other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make sure that you've collected all valuables.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.