- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Patewood Prtns
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: You can't beat the lovely vistas from this oceanfront 3 bedroom, 2 bath villa!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Double/Twin Bunk
- Twin Bed and Double/Twin Bunk room share a Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This terrific villa includes living room, dining area, kitchen, sunroom, garage, TVs, DVD, audio system, wireless Internet, video library. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Georgetown, SC area printed travel magazines which feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. Search for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same terrific attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to shift your trip dates? Off-peak times offer considerable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Georgetown, SC activity that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are surprised to learn how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property that meets their expectations and spending plan.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you think "Oceanfront†Villa with†Beautiful Views, sunroom, wifi and†video library††" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Agreement can be complicated among family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Pick a Size
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your company must be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What home features is your family searching for? Do you primarily want a rental home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do certain members of your group have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Start your Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Go Through The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Oceanfront†Villa with†Beautiful Views, sunroom, wifi and†video library††", as well as any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager right away.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many vacation rental websites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with another search.