- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Patewood Prtns
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: You can't beat the gorgeous vistas from this oceanfront 3 bedroom 2 bath villa!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9; Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Guest Bedroom: Double/Twin Bunk Twin Bed and Double/Twin Bunk room share a Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This terrific villa includes living room dining area kitchen sunroom garage TVs DVD audio system wireless Internet video library.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this impressive home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Many property management companies and rental properties supply Georgetown, SC area traveller discount books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak times provide remarkable deals.
- Several management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning vacation goers to the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it is beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and variety of short term properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Georgetown, SC group, from peaceful condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to realize that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Do you think "Oceanfront Villa with Beautiful Views, sunroom, wifi and video library Patewood Partners" is the perfect rental for your upcoming vacation? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Town and Time
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
What home features is your group interested in? Do you want a rental property with open-air dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
After you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical repairs. This may prevent conflicts during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.