- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Dillard
LOCATION: Oceanfront Villa Walking Distance to the Beach Club
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our championship Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Magnificent sea vistas and relaxing sounds of the sea make this villa a most fetching holiday home. Steps away from six and a half miles of pristine private beach. This one level 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom villa located in the oceanfront community of North Beach Villas within DeBordieu Colony. Walking distance to the Beach Club and Blue Heron Deck Grille for formal and casual dining. It includes a cavernous living room dining room kitchen sleep couch in living room rent library screened porch whirlpool tub and walk in shower in master bath TVs DVD Internet outdoor shower private community pool for North Beach Villas. 2 underground parking spaces with elevator from parking area to front entrance of the villa. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8-12
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower Jacuzzi tub
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom with Shower
Sleeper Couch in living room
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A voluminous living room dining room kitchen sleep couch in living room rent library screened porch whirlpool tub and walk in shower in master bath outdoor shower private community pool for North Beach Villas an elevator washer dryer wireless Internet access and delight linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a handsome year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Georgetown, SC area promotional guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Advice
You might be shocked to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with online marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think "Oceanfront Villa with Spectacular Views Dillard" is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Georgetown, SC rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Town and Date
Consensus can be complicated between family, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your company will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What property features is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rentals permit family pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Where to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read through the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when renting "Oceanfront Villa with Spectacular Views Dillard", in addition to various other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental property sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience to aid with another search.