- As low as $1,086/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 8 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Limited onsite parking (max 3 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your dream coastal getaway located within the esteemed enclave of DeBordieu Colony. This elegant 8-bedroom, 8.5-bathroom home offers an unparalleled blend of charming design, cavernous living, and coastal appeal. Boasting a private pool and just a short walk away from the pristine beaches, this property is the epitome of fresh coastal living.
First floor accommodates 14: These bedrooms feature three king beds, a queen bed, a sitting area with flat screen TV, a room with two twin beds and a bunk room featuring 4 twins. All bedrooms have a private, full bathroom and there is a mud room with a full size washer and dryer.
The main level features a Master king bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring a glass luxury walk in shower, double sink vanities and walk in closet. An open-concept layout that seamlessly connects the gourmet kitchen, formal dining and inviting living area. Entirely equipped kitchen featuring top-of-the-line Viking appliances, granite countertops, a sizable center island offering seating for 8, a breakfast room table offering seating for 6, 2 fridges, 2 dishwashers, a entirely outfitted wet bar and formal dining room that seats 10. It's a ideal space for preparing gourmet meals or entertaining guests and family. Vaulted ceilings and upsized windows flood the space with natural light, creating an airy and inviting ambiance.
Top floor accommodates 2 boasting an additional king master and en-suite bathroom with a luxury glass walk in shower, huge soaker tub, double vanity sinks and walk in closet. Down the hall is an additional sitting area with wet bar, sectional couch and flat screen TV.
Step outside to your own private heaven. The broad outdoor area is an entertainer's dream, complete with a shimmering private pool and sun soaked loungers overlooking the lake. Beyond the beach and pool, this home offers a tennis membership which includes golf, tennis, pickle ball, exercise center, pool usage along with food & drink purchasing. Access to these amenities requires registration for a guest account through the DeBordieu club directly. A $200 per day fee will apply. Rental of this home also includes a $250 beach gear credit with your stay!
Additional amenities include: elevator that goes to all floors, many decks and porches, flat screen TVs in all the bedrooms, multiple ceiling fans throughout, roomy garage with ample parking, wifi/cable/internet, bed and bath linens, and much more.
Located within the gated community of DeBordieu, this property offers the ideal blend of exclusivity and convenience. Savor the serene coastal lifestyle while being just a short drive away from striking Georgetown and its array of eateries, stores, and cultural attractions. Don't miss out on the opportunity to rent this slice of paradise in DeBordieu.
FRIDAY-FRIDAY rental ONLY
No motorbikes, trailers or motor homes allowed in the community
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
When to book a Georgetown, SC rental & When to go:
- Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectrental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautifully Decorated 8 Bedroom Home in DeBordieu Colony with Private Pool! has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.