- 8 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: We Shell Sea
1141 DeBordiue Blvd.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: We Shell Sea is a spectacular sea front 8BR 7.5BA home with enlargened living room
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 17
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Bunk Beds, This King bedroom and Bunk Room share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This home includes a rent library, blissful kitchen, dining room, and den; supplied with high speed wireless internet, TVs, DVDS, wet bars, an elevator to the first three floors, outdoor shower, and 2 screened tile porches. Guests do not have access to secondary private elevator to the 4th floor. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. No outdoor grilling
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send travel guide books with special deals for property management companies, dining and tours. Search for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same terrific attractions at a often considerable discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal promotions.
- Several property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual property owners typically offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their desires and spending plan.
Nearly all rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think "Huge Oceanfront Home with Full Golf Membership" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Look over this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can be difficult among close relatives, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the price for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a costly rental. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you simply desire a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds might be restricted. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start the Search
Many internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental home management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of tips.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the situation.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully everything ended up being wonderful and you are happy to re-book the property for next season. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.