- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 7 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Crib/infant bed available
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 8600 sq ft (799 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 8600 square feet
PROPERTY NAME: Casa Unica
44 Eastland Way
LOCATION: Oceanfront Home with Stunning Vistas!
DETAILS: Welcome to Casa Unica, a luxury oceanfront home with impressive vistas of the Atlantic. This elegant home is freshly modernized and one-of-a-kind. The gorgeous property features 4 levels of pure luxury, with every detail carefully thought out to provide you with the ultimate vacation experience. Casa Unica features 7 bedrooms, each one elegantly decorated and furnished for comfort. All of the bedrooms have their own private en-suite bathroom, complete with refreshed vanities and sizable tiled showers. With a primary bedroom on both the second and third floor, this home offers greater flexibility and comfort for friends and family.
The kitchen is completely equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and is ideal for whipping up gourmet meals for your family and guests. Complete with double ovens, automatic one touch cabinets, two dishwashers, Subzero fridges and charming quartz island and countertops, this kitchen has it all! There is also a formal dining area that can seat up to 10 guests, providing the ideal setting for memorable dinner events. Each floor is equipped with a constructed in bar, under counter refrigerator, and ice maker.
As you discover the property, you'll discover a range of features that will keep you wowed throughout your stay. This intelligent home has Bluetooth surround sound throughout the rooms and decks, a security system, and an elevator. Unwind on one of the four sundecks or watch the sunrise on the roof top terrace. A unique feature is the oceanfront view from nearly every room. Listen to the sound of the waves while watching the ever-changing colors of the ocean as the sun rises and sets. With nearly three miles of bordering wetlands, this home feels like you are on your own private island. With its prime location, unforgettable vistas, and gorgeous design, Casa Unica is the ideal place to create unforgettable memories with your appreciated ones.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower Bain Ultra Tub and Ocean Vistas
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower and Ocean Vistas
Guest Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed 1 Full Bed Private Bathroom with Shower and Corner Ocean Vistas
Guest Bedroom: 1 Bunk Bed Set 1 Infant Crib Private Bathroom with Shower
Primary Bedroom 2: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower Bain Ultra Tub and Ocean Vistas
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom With Walk-In Shower
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom With Walk-In Shower Corner and Ocean Vistas
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A gourmet kitchen with Wolf range and ovens, additional refrigeration and ice makers, broad open porches with dining and sunbathing opportunities, observation deck and 2 master suites with air jetted tubs. There is an elevator, 2 gas fireplaces, wet bars with ice makers, washer dryer, high speed wireless internet access and luxury linen and towels.
BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: No Membership
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Offshore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and forty-five mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, shift your family's Georgetown, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Oceanfront modern dream home has 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Georgetown, SC beach you are enamored with, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.