- As low as $839/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Elegant five bedroom oceanview home in private Debordieu Colony. DeBordieu Colony is one of the most exclusive communities on the coast of South Carolina. This 2,700 acre private community features an award winning Pete Dye golf course, comprehensive tennis facilities with experienced pros, multiple oceanside pools, superb dining and some of the best vistas in South Carolina.
This wonderfully decorated home features five bedrooms, three and a half baths and great ocean vistas. Renovated in 2021, this home features all new linens, furnishings, golf cart, elevator and many more new additions. With its reverse floor plan, this home is great for multi generational families. The master located on the upper floor has a king size bed, private bath and access to the porch. 4 bedrooms on second floor include 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen and 2 bunk beds with twin beds. Conveniences include Great room with wide-screen TV, open porches, dock in the creek, complimentary golf cart. 5 additional TV's, wireless internet, outside shower with dressing room, 2nd refrigerator, beach chairs with VayKGear Credit and fish sink. This home accepts short stays in the off season.
If you are looking to reconnect and recharge with your friends and family, then DeBordieu has everything you need. This peaceful community with private beach has a landscape with Ocean and creek vistas that will make you never want to leave its gates. During your stay at DeBordieu you can discover the winding roads and trails where you might just spot deer, bald eagles, herons and alligators. This community really offers a rare opportunity for families to spend quality time together while appreciating all that nature has to offer. Other community amenities include playground, basketball court, volleyball court and crabbing areas.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
This home is equipped with a SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP that includes pool, restaurant, exercise center and social events. This does not include GOLF OR TENNIS. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
Saturday to Saturday rental
No smoking. No family pets.
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Hobcaw Barony, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Water skiing and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Georgetown:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. OceanView home private DeBordieu Colony with golf cart has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book OceanView home private DeBordieu Colony with golf cart?Book Online Get Information Call: