- As low as $163/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come for a peaceful get away under the live oaks, but be right in town! This 3 bedroom bungalow is set on a secluded parcel inside the Georgetown, SC city limits. ENJOY THE BRAND NEW WALK IN SHOWER too.
You will be just a mile to historic downtown with its superb river-walk eateries. A stay at Blue Bird bungalow will let you relax after a day of site seeing in Charleston, or cool down under the oaks after a day at the beach. --Just 15 mins. to Pawley's Island beaches, and 45 mins. to Charleston or Myrtle Beach.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
When to go & When to reserve a Georgetown rental home:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- First, have your family agree to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 5 Oaks Blue Bird Cottage - close to beach and Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- East Bay Park - 2.1 miles
- Rice Museum - 2.1 miles
- Georgetown County Museum - 2.2 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 2.1 miles
Ready to book 5 Oaks Blue Bird Cottage - close to beach and Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: