- As low as $149/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Billfish Bungalow offers a one of a kind comfortable feel for your stay with friends and family. Located in Georgetown, SC, this home is the ideal spot for a stay on your next fishing trip, girls weekend, or trip to discover historic Georgetown. The Billfish Bungalow has a unique ambiance, with vistas of the marsh and a place to sit and savor it. The home sits 3 mins. from the closest boat ramp, 6 mins. from downtown Georgetown, and 21 mins. from beach access at Pawleys Island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Georgetown. Outlaw's Original Art Gallery and Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Marsh view bungalow located in Georgetown, SC has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Rice Museum - 0.7 miles
- East Bay Park - 0.8 miles
- Georgetown County Museum - 0.8 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Marsh view bungalow located in Georgetown, SC?Book Online Get Information Call: