- As low as $2,550/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- Video games
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sleeps 18
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: TennesSea House
1014 DeBordieu Boulevard
LOCATION: Second row home with unique ocean and creek vistas!
DETAILS: Amaze yourself and your guests in this freshly-constructed, extraordinary home that leaves nothing to want. This home offers 6 Bedrooms with 6 full baths, 2 powder rooms and additional half bath and shower under the home for simple use from the beach. TennesSea is the ideal hideaway for anyone looking to relax and/or entertain in superior luxury and comfort. This home comes equipped with everything you can think of and at the highest level of quality. An elevator is available for those who require. There is also a constructed in charging station for your electric car in the multiple car garage for convenience. Add a private pool (that can be heated for additional cost) with hot tub and a gas fire pit on the swimming deck to the pool-side grille and mini-kitchen with interior and exterior entertaining/lounge areas including a sizable TV. This masterpiece also offers 3 separate living rooms/dens ideal for multi-generational entertainment with TVs. An definitely gourmet and top of the line kitchen and appliances with an additional gas grille on level and additional refrigeration, 2 dishwashers and additional ice maker. The open concept leads to the dining area and living area all paralleled by the ocean front deck for interior and exterior dining/entertaining. Each floor of this home features two thermostats for more personalized temperature control which is unique. The roof top deck gives you unbelievable vistas of the ocean and creek and the ideal place to catch a sunrise with a cup of coffee (the home has both a traditional drip and Keurig) or a beverage for sunset. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and TV. There is a $1,500.00 surcharge to heat the pool and when heated it may reach between 84-87 degrees. Please give a 48-hour notice if you would like to heat the pool. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 18 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom (Shower/Tub)
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queens Beds and 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom (Shower/Tub)
Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A private pool with hot tub, roof top deck, pool-side outdoor grilling and mini-kitchen area with interior/exterior entertaining area with a fire pit. There is also a gourmet kitchen with additional refrigeration and ice makers, wet bars, broad screened and open porches. There is an elevator, gas fireplace, 6 seat golf cart, washer, dryer, high speed wireless internet access and luxury linen and towels. It has it all.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership, which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs, like green costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Offshore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Georgetown vacation rental tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Georgetown, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the best vacation home in Georgetown:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Above the top of the line - TennesSea House has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Georgetown, SC attraction you are crazy about, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Note any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Above the top of the line - TennesSea House?Book Online Get Information Call: