- As low as $1,085/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Pool or billiards table
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hunting nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 20
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Property: Mull Cottage
278 Pioneer Loop
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
Membership: This property has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and golf. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
Do you want to make lasting memories while visiting at DeBordieu? If so the Mull Cottage is just the place to start. This alluring 2nd row home has spectacular vistas from the huge 3rd floor great room with a gourmet kitchen and dining area. It also features 6 bedrooms 6 baths and 2 half baths a 2nd kitchen downstairs, 2 whirlpool tubs, enormous sun decks and screen porch on 3rd floor, downstairs den with pool table, wireless Internet, gas grille, 4 flat screen TVs, DVDs, outside shower, and a 2 car garage.Sleeps 20. Sleeping arrangements are: King Master, 3 King guest rooms, Queen guest room with bunk beds and a Queen guest room with a Queen sleeper couch plus additional day bed and trundle. This home also has an additional Queen sleeper couch, daybed and trundle in downstairs living room. DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a delightful year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the finest Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever. This home rents Friday to Friday during peak Summer season. The home offers three golf carts for guest use for additional fee: 2 6-seat carts for $600/week as well as one 4-seat cart for $500/week. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Hobcaw Barony, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Parasailing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Georgetown, SC vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Relax and enjoy this idyllic Mull Cottage - just steps to the beach! has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Relax and enjoy this idyllic Mull Cottage - just steps to the beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: