- As low as $592/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Carolina Dreamin' in DeBordieu Colony is the ideal family home. Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac, this reverse floor plan is ideal for any family gathering where space is sufficient and gathering is a must. Recently refreshed, this southern beach rental is surely to become your favorite!
On the first floor of the reverse floor plan, guests will find four bedrooms and four bathrooms along with a den and laundry room with washer/dryer. The upper level features an open floor plan of the living room, dining room, kitchen and a half bath. Totally equipped kitchen has Jenn Air stove, wall oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, and keurig. A master king bedroom with a private bath offering a walk-in shower and hottub tub.
Additional amenities include 65-inch intelligent TV in living area, TVs in every bedroom, multiple DVD players, wireless internet, crib, two screen porches and ceiling fans throughout the home.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 1ST 2022: This home does NOT include a Debordieu membership for access to community amenities, NO elevator and NO golf cart for guest use.
Fireplace is NOT for guest use.
Max Occupancy: 14
No family pets and No smoking
Saturday to Saturday weekly rental only during the summer months
Nightly units available in the shoulder season
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and near the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Georgetown, SC rental home tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To book the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Georgetown, SC restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental home in Georgetown:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautiful southern home in DeBordieu - Great for families! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Beautiful southern home in DeBordieu - Great for families!?Book Online Get Information Call: