- As low as $1,701/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Island Time
297 Ocean Green Drive
LOCATION: Second-row home located on the creek - waterfront
DETAILS: Welcome to this extravagant waterfront property, where comfort meets elegance. As you walk in, you're greeted by a roomy, open-concept family room featuring a huge TV ideal for comfortable evenings. Adjacent to the family room is a dining area with a table that accommodates up to 10 guests. The well-equipped kitchen will make any chef feel at home, boasting a Thermador gas stove top, double Bosch refrigerator, and a farmhouse sink overlooking the relaxing water. Additional amenities include a Bosch dishwasher, Cuisinart 4-slice toaster, Keurig and traditional drip coffee makers, and a Bosch wall oven and microwave. The kitchen island comes complete with 4 bar stools for casual dining. Entertaining is a breeze with a wet bar in the family room, equipped with an ice maker and wine refrigerator. Step out to a sizable deck featuring a grille and awe-inspiring water vistas, or relax on the screened porch that offers cozy seating, a swing, and an additional dining set. The first floor has two primary suites, each with king-sized beds and cavernous bathrooms for your ultimate comfort; an office area, and a den with a pull-out sectional couch. Upstairs, you'll find three additional guest bedrooms: one with a king bed, one with two queens, and the last with a single queen bed. Each bedroom features an en-suite bathroom for complete privacy. Outdoor amenities include a sizable pool surrounded by a seating area, ideal for soaking up the sun. And, for added convenience, the garage homes an outdoor bathroom near the pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom/Shower, tub, toilet
The primary suite features an office area that can be closed off from the family area
2nd Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom/Shower, walk-in tub, toilet
An additional enormous walk-in closet can comfortably accommodate Pack'n Play. Den adjacent to 2nd primary: Sectional with pull-out queen-sized bed.
Guest Bedroom: 1 Queens Bed, Private Bathroom/shower, toilet
Guest Bedroom: 2 queen beds Private Bathroom/shower, toilet
Guest Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom /shower,tub, toilet
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a
responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
Sorry, no family pets and the piano is for owner usage only.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: An additional-huge private pool with sun shelf and a large deck affixed to home. Savor cooking and conversation in the well-appointed kitchen. Don't miss the wet bar with drink refrigerator, screened and open porches, washer, dryer, high-speed wireless internet access, multiple charging stations, and luxury linen and towels.
BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Gest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
COMMUNITY: Uniquely located as the gateway to the North Inlet estuary, a coveted destination for anglers as well as bird watchers and other nature lovers, DeBordieu is a hidden jewel. The Island Time home is literally steps away from the 16,000 acre Hobcaw Barony nature preserve. Appreciate miles of secluded beach, impressive shells, bountiful wildlife and undisturbed fishing in one of America's most pristine estuaries.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a full golf membership which accepts our guests access to a champion Pete Dye golf course, tennis, pickleball, 2 community pools and any of the many dining options. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs like green costs or food. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick, at 843-527- 6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Offshore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check- outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection- sanitization.
PROVIDED: Premade Beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Georgetown vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Home close to the Beach and private pool has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.