- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a rural location
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 400 sq ft (37 sq m)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 400 square feet
Savor some of the most Striking sunsets on the back deck over looking the Sampit River . Appreciate Fishing from our docks or just calming by the river.
Boat ramp on site with dock space . We are just a few mins from Historical Downtown Georgetown were you can appreciate dining and shopping on the water front. Also we between Charleston and Myrtle Beach just 45min drive to either location.
Hidden Marina & Campground is the ideal low key hideaway .
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this cabin is in a rural area and on a river. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
How to find the best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Georgetown. Reserve your Georgetown, SC rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the right Georgetown, SC vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Cabins On the Sampit River . has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Rice Museum - 2.3 miles
- Georgetown County Museum - 2.3 miles
- East Bay Park - 2.6 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 1.9 miles
Ready to book Cabins On the Sampit River .?Book Online Get Information Call: